Thanks to my friend Olya for this delicious and easy recipe.
Write a review
- 2 large chicken breasts (~450 g)
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- sunflower oil for greasing
- Chop finely the chicken.
- Add onions, garlic, eggs, and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- If the batter is too watery add couple of tbsp breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a pan and place 1 tbsp of the chicken mixture.
- Cover with a lid. Fry for 3-4 minutes, turn over. Fry for another few minutes with lid open.
for recipes http://for.recipes/