Chicken And Walnut Starter (Cerkez Tavuk)
Write a review
- 2 large chicken breasts (~200 g)
- 1 onion, peeled
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 slices white bread
- 3 handful walnuts (~100 g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt, paprika, chilli pepper to taste
- Cook the chicken in a boiling water along with the whole onion and bay leaf.
- Remove the onion and bay leaf, drain, reserve the stock. Set aside to cool down.
- Tear the chicken in small pieces.
- Remove the bread crust. Crumble and pour over the chicken stock (~50-100 ml).
- Chop finely the walnuts.
- Crush the garlic.
- Combine the chicken, soaked bread, walnuts and garlic.
- Season with salt, paprika and chilli pepper.
- Garnish with walnut pieces, fresh herbs. Serve with warm bread.
for recipes http://for.recipes/