Chicken And Buckwheat Cutlets
Write a review
- 70 g uncooked buckwheat
- 350 g chicken fillet
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- olive oil for frying
- flour for dusting
- Cook the buckwheat as per the instruction. Set aside to cool down completely.
- Blend the chicken in a food processor.
- Stir in chopped onion, crushed garlic, paprika, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add 1 egg, and the buckwheat. Adjust seasonings if required.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Coat 1 tbsp of the batter in flour, add to the pan, and fry for ~5-7 minutes turning halfway.
for recipes http://for.recipes/