Buckwheat With Minced Beef
Write a review
- 1/2 cup buckwheat
- 1 1/2 cup water or vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300 g minced beef
- 200 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 larger onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh herbs to garnish
- Cook the buckwheat in 1 1/2 cup of water or vegetable stock with a generous pinch of salt over low-medium heat.
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Add the minced meat and fry until brown all over.
- Stir in mushrooms, finely chopped onion, grated carrot and crushed garlic. Fry until soft.
- Add paprika.
- Stir in the cooked buckwheat.
- Season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasonings in needed.
- Add 2-3 tbsp water if needed. Cook for a few minutes minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add chopped fresh herbs. Cover and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
for recipes http://for.recipes/