Broccoli And Tofu Fritters
Write a review
- ~400-450 g broccoli florets
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- generous pinch of chopped chili pepper
- 250 g tofu
- handful of chopped coriander
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaped tbsp breadcrumbs (or flour)
- salt and pepper to taste
- frying oil
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add 1 tbsp salt for every 1 1/2 l water. Add the broccoli florets and cook for 10-15 min or until soft. Drain, set aside to cool.
- Heat a pan, add 1 tsp frying oil, chopped onion, garlic and a generous pinch of chopped chili pepper. Add 2-3 ladles of hot water to prevent from burning. Sweat for ~10 min until onion is soft. Add more water if needed.
- In a mixing bowl, mash tofu with a fork.
- Add onions, garlic and chili, chopped coriander, 2 eggs, and breadcrumbs.
- Mash broccoli with a fork. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Mix everything well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form ~20 cakes. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan over low heat. Fry for ~4 min under a lid. Remove the lid. Turn the fritters over then fry for another 3-4 min.
- Serve with soured cream.
for recipes http://for.recipes/