Blueberry Pastry Wreath
Write a review
- 2 sheets of puff pastry (each 215 g)
- flour for dusting
- 4-6 tbsp blueberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Simply roll out each pastry sheet into a rectangle.
- Step out 2 cm from the edge and spread the jam.
- Visually divide the pastry sheet in 3 parts (crosswise). Fold one side to cover the middle part. Then fold another side to cover fully the remaining part.
- Cut lengthwise into 4 strings.
- Twist each string. Seal edges of the string together making a wreath.
- Place the wreaths on a baking tray. bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
for recipes http://for.recipes/