Write a review
- 1 tbsp oil
- ~300 g beef, cut into thin long stripes
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 200 g sliced chestnut mushrooms
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly cut
- ~300 ml water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp mascarpone or cooking cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the beef strips and cook over medium heat until brown all over.
- Add cumin seeds, sliced mushrooms and onion.
- Pour over ~250 ml water, reduce the heat, put a lid on and simmer for 15 min or until the meat is tender.
- In a small bowl mix the cornflour with ~50ml cold water then pour gently over the meat and vegetables.
- Stir in the mascarpone until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper. Put the lid on and leave to rest for 5 min.
for recipes http://for.recipes/