Banana Oat Pancakes With Blueberry
Write a review
- 1 ripened banana
- 1 egg
- 15 g butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp milk
- 60 g porridge oats
- 25 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp blueberries
- caramel syrup for drizzling
- Mash banana using a fork.
- Stir in the egg, butter, vanilla extract and milk.
- Add the oats, flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Gently stir in the blueberries and chocolate chips.
- Heat a pan and pour 1 full tablespoon of batter and cook for 3-4 minutes, turn over and fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Put the pancakes on a plate, drizzle over the caramel syrup.
for recipes http://for.recipes/