Baked Garlic Potatoes
Write a review
- 400 g baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- Wash potatoes and cook until just ready (no need to peel). Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Cover the potatoes with a crushed garlic, oil, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Wrap in a foil and bake for 10 minutes. Unwrap and bake under the grill for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle over the fresh dill and serve.
for recipes http://for.recipes/