Baked Aubergine With Feta Cheese
Write a review
- 1 medium aubergine
- 60 g crumbled feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Make deep cuts across the aubergine and place in slightly salted water for 3-4 hours.
- Mix together the feta cheese, crushed garlic, chopped basil and olive oil.
- Remove the aubergine from the water. Stuff each cut with a tsp of cheese filling and a slice of tomato.
- Place on a slightly greased baking tin, cover with a foil.
- Bake in a preheated to 180C oven for 1 hour.
for recipes http://for.recipes/