Easy apple tarte tatin with Chantilly crème. You can use pears, peaches, plums or any other fruits for this recipe. I love a combination on apples, pears and peaches.
Apple Tarte Tatin With Chantilly Crème
Write a review
- 1 large Bramley apple
- 70 g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds, optional
- 1 sheet puff pastry
For Chantilly Crème
- 100 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Slice the apples.
- Coat bottom of a pan with sugar, add 1 tbsp water, stir then place on a high heat and leave to caramelise. Stir if middle goes quite brown.
- Take off heat to finish. Pour into the heatproof cake tin or leave in a pan if your pan is heatproof.
- Place sliced apple skin down, sprinkle over the almond flakes and put the puff pastry on top. Cook for 20-25 min or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- Make the Chantilly crème by mixing together the mascarpone cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract.
- Turn out of pan / cake tin when ready for service on a large plate after loosening. Cut into slices and serve with quenelles of Chantilly crème.
for recipes http://for.recipes/